Monday, April 25, 2011

NEW BLOG TITLE - NEW FOCUS

I went to bed earlier than usual last night and typically it took me hours to get to sleep. But it gave me time to think about what I want to achieve in the short term - eg 10 weeks. I also wanted to change the look feel of my blog so that it clearly focussed on what I have described as my mini mission.

This morning I've been planning my approach and thinking about some simple, basic changes that will be implemented from Wednesday. The beauty of that is that I'm on holidays for the rest of the week so I dont need to train at 5am. Getting my food back to normal should be a little easier too (as there are no work pressures to battle with).

I'm excited about whats ahead of me. I'm looking forward in a positive way with confidence that I'll achieve my goals - or come bloody close to it in the least. And yes I'm getting a bit "focussed" about this as previous "oh I'll just go with the flow" efforts havent produced any noteworthy results. Time for a different plan of attack me thinks.

More in my next post as I have to rush and take my boy to the movies.

Cheers all

Magda

4 comments:

  1. Ill be coming with you Magda
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be right along beside you for the next 10 weeks... I have decided its time to refocus.. well just focus actually.. looking forward to watching your progress :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy. Yes time to stop stuffing (literally) around for me. I've been in and out of focus for several weeks now and the waistline is showing it. Now to progress the other way :-)

    ReplyDelete