Friday, November 12, 2010

A WANTED AD - ALMOST

Maybe I read too much into things?

Maybe I over-analyse?

Maybe I expect too much?


Sometimes you have to think right out of the square and move out of your comfort zone to make the difficult changes. Sometimes you have to admit that you are not an island and you need help.

For several weeks I have been mulling over a decision to work with a mentor / coach. Somebody to help me get the headspace right and teach me how to manage things when it goes haywire. I have a specific list of criteria in what I want AND dont want. Its been a tough search to find the ideal fit but I think I've narrowed it down to 3 options - all VERY different from each other.

My quest continues.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Magda, will be interesting to see what you come up with. I hope you share your process of selection - good learning experience for all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Liz. Just need to make order of all the bits and pieces floating around in my head first.

    ReplyDelete