Monday, September 20, 2010

SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE PART 2

Back for my second post today. Still stuck on Struggle Street but looking for that way out. Now where is the exit sign??

I typed a big negative woe-is-me rant and then deleted it. Honestly I'm sick of this negative spiral that I keep falling into. Enough about it already!!

Deep down I know that things have to change but I admit that I feel a bit lost working out just what that is and how I can make it happen. Maybe its time to stop thinking with my brain and listen to my heart instead. Or try some stuff that I havent done before.

M

4 comments:

  1. Ok Magda, ENOUGH WITH THE SADS!!!!! It's time to find some focus and commitment to the goals that you have. One day at a time and planning is key!!!! A plan for what you want to eat, when you will fit in your exercise and planning some down time and rest with the family!!!!!! Seriously, I'm going to come and give you a big, big hug and tell you...... it just takes commitment!!!!!! Love Kerry W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry. Look forward to collecting that hug :-) M

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no ANSWERS in the head.
    There are no QUESTIONS in the heart.

    That is all

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Starks have it worked out. I dont.

    ReplyDelete