Friday, September 24, 2010

OPERATION RETURN TO RUNNING (ORTR)

This morning I bid a relieved farewell to the full moon from last night. You will know that I've had a shitty week with a lot of my old issues resurfacing and taking over with a vengeance. Emotionally I was a bit of a wreck but I'm pleased to say that I feel normal again today (I never thought that would be so appealing).

So its with a clear head and after a lot of soul searching that I've made a decision about where to from here. I've looked within to find whats important to me and how I believe it can best be achieved. And I've set some goals for the year's final quarter.

GOAL # 1

By 24 October I plan to be running for 30 minutes at a time.

GOAL # 2

By 21 November I plan to be running for 1 hour once a week.

GOAL # 3

By 18 December (12 weeks away) I want to be running 10kms in 65 minutes.

There are other more personal goals that I wont blog about but I will blog my short term goals for the first week:

1. Ditch all white sugar from my diet.
2. Do at least 75% of my rehab exercises.
3. Complete at least 6 x 40 minute walks.

There may only be one quarter left but there is still time to finish strong.

Magda

3 comments:

  1. Writing your goals down is a great start. You're going to be up and running in next to no time Magda. xxx

    ReplyDelete