Monday, June 18, 2012

TRANSITION

Life is a bit unusual right now as we transition towards our holiday. Minimal grocery shop to run down our food stocks. No skating lessons as we wouldnt be home for the 5 week block. I'm not even stressing out about work because a colleague recently returned to work and she will oversee some of my more messy and complex issues while I'm away. It so wierd to be in this state.

Today was interview day for the job that I said I didnt care much whether I got it or not. Typically by the end of the interview I really wanted it. After several questions and feeling good about my responses I was annoyed that the last question threw me and had me struggling to articulate my answer. Grrrr. Bloody blonde moments!! I was told that they will decide by the end of the week at which point I'll already be on leave but I will leave my number so I can be put out of my misery one way or another. Who knows, there may be cause for a celebration while we're away :-)

Training all good. Diet could have been better due to a big dinner eaten for my Dad's birthday celebration last night. But all up I'm feeling ok about it.

:-) M

No comments:

Post a Comment