Thursday, July 28, 2011

THE FLATLINE DIET

Just finally on the hot yoga, I checked the website for the Adelaide studio here and think the corpse pose is manageable. As for the others .... let me just say that if my body manages to get anywhere near some of those positions / poses, I'll be absolutely amazed. Two words: HOLY CRAP!!

My aim is to get there on Sunday 7th August as this weekend I kiss Sunday goodbye to get my Financial Accounting assignment done :-( I promise to write an honest and descriptive critique (if I'm still alive after it LOL)

However today was about more traditional weight training and following in the footsteps of a freestyling new program on Tuesday, I did likewise today for Chest / Bis and Abs. A good workout was had although not quite as euphoric as the back / shoulders and tris session. I was duly rewarded though with lead arms that made it difficult to shower and style my hair LOL.

I continue to live pretty much flatline with my food. And although that sounds terribly dull and boring, I dont mean it in that sense at all. I'm eating a variety of foods that I love. I'm having almost daily treats in moderation and I'm experimenting with some less common foods (go the soya beans LOL). What I mean by flatline is that there havent been any massive eat-til-you're-about-to-burst binges followed by well-I-better-cut-right-back-now-to-make-up-for-the-binge behaviours. Things are pretty constant from day to day and subsequently my emotions have stayed pretty level as well :-) 

So I quietly wonder whether I could write this up as the new diet phenomenon and market it as the absolute saviour and answer to one and all's weight problems. THE FLATLINE DIET: insert a snazzy catchphrase blah blah blah. I wonder how it would sell ??????   

So on that flatline note, I'll sign off over and out and get back to the grindstone known as work.

M

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Flatline Diet and its sequel: the Corpse exercise program!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! (Screaming in laughter)

    ReplyDelete