Friday, October 8, 2010

TO THE POINT WEEK 2

Sugar free for 14 days. It hasnt always been easy with a few cravings for a cake or biscuit with coffee but the cravings passed (like Raechelle said they would) and I stayed true to my goal.

Eating has been good with mainly 3 meals a day due to being on holidays and the usual work routine being thrown out the window. I've eaten out more often but have generally made good choices. Must admit though that my wine consumption has been higher than I would have liked but there is, in part a special reason for that .....

.... I became an aunty this week and now have a beautiful little neice :-)

I've completed 6 walks all at least 40 minutes. Rehab work not quite as good as last week but still doing it on most days.

Not sure if I've lost any weight this week but I know that I've ticked most of my boxes and feel good about it all. By all accounts, next week will be better as I cut back a bit on the wine. I'm also planning to start doing some walk / jogs to test the waters. Oh and Miss R and I will be Zumbaing on Monday nights. Woohoo, cant wait.

Good night all

M

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Aunty Magda! :)

    Good work on beating the sugar beast too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a nice balanced week Magda - and congrats on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. We are very blessed with the new arrival to our family. For a LOOOOONG time it looked like it would never happen so we are fortunate indeed.

    ReplyDelete