Friday, October 15, 2010

TICKING OFF A GOAL ACHIEVED

In a little while I shall go to bed knowing that I have completed 21 days being almost 100% sugar free. I say almost because I've still had the chocolate sprinkle on my cappuccinos and small amounts of salad dressing with sugar in it but this is nothing compared to the sugar consumption associated with a binging episode. (I wont scare you with those details LOL).

I'm so happy and proud that I did it as lately I have succumbed to more binges than I like to admit to. This has been a real turning point for me. A step that says "hey I can manage my eating to focus on my good, healthy habits and learn to control my less healthy and negative habits."

At the end of the day its all about balance. There is give. There is take. There is discipline and making good choices. There is investing wisely in treats, keeping moderation in the front of my mind (not as easily done as said, in my case).

So what will tomorrow and the rest of next week bring? I'm not sure at this stage but I know how good I feel and I know I want to keep feeling this way. So bring on the weekend and lets see how it pans out with this new sense of self that I have claimed.

:-) M

3 comments:

  1. well done on defying the sugar monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Magda on 21 days sugar free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Your encouragement is appreciated.

    :-) Magda

    ReplyDelete