Thursday, November 15, 2012

LEGS-PROCESSED CARBS-SPA PEDI AND DAMN MY NICE CLOTHES STILL DONT FIT

Started the day with legs and tris which was a pretty good combo. Then I had a green smoothie with a good scoop of vanilla protein pwoder in it. Hmmm not my favourite combo but it was ok.
 
Another day of lots of meetings and a catered lunch which meant eating white bread (wraps and baguettes) or starving. I ate but suffered the effects of mega tiredness due to the processed carb overload. I can handle a slice of rye bread no worries but white bread makes me very drowsy in the afternoon.
 
Tomorrow I get my strapping off and my new orthotics go into my new sandals. That'll be an interesting change over. I plan to run again in the morning whilst I know I can with my foot strapped. After the strapping comes off I have a spa pedi booked as my feet really need the TLC and attention.
 
The thing thats saddened me a bit this week is that I'm still not able to wear many of my clothes and when I've wanted to dress very smart and corporate those outfits just havent fitted :-( Dressing appropriately has been a challenge on some days.
 
Signing out for tonight.
 
M
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete