Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BACK RUNNING

I think the only thing that got me out of bed this morning (I was having a FANTASTIC sleep) was knowing that I could go for a run. And run I did (well jog actually) and all was good. I didnt push hard but after 40 minutes of 5:5 intervals I felt like I'd had a reasonable workout. I do like to work up a sweat. Tomorrow is leg training day (still no static lunges with my foot taped) as I'm trying to re-establish a training routine after some lacklustre effort of late. Wish me luck to get that routine back on track.
 
Work today was hugely busy as expected. I dont have time to log onto FB and check it here and there throughout the day, let alone try to catch up on blogs. Lunch was a blur of 2 meetings. Luckily one catered so I didnt starve :-) (I cant function when I'm famished) Tomorrow is pretty much the same but without late meetings.
 
I'm also trying to spend some time working on my mindset because its taken a bit of a beating lately. Nothing serious just a loss of focus around what I want and more importantly WHY I want it. I'm also revisiting some of my shorter term goals in light of my recent setbacks. Lets just say, if I dont get my head right, Christmas will be here and I wont be ready for it. Luckily my head is in a pretty good place right now.
 
Short and sweet tonight as I'll be hitting the sack straight after reading duties are done.
 
M
 


2 comments: