Monday, July 30, 2012

THE WEEKEND CHRONICLES


What a great weekend!! I wrapped up my birthday celebrations on Saturday with a lovely lunch at Chianti Classico with my good friend Miss R. Sorry there are no photos as we were too busy catching up on my holiday and her recent real estate purchase – a beach house at Victor Harbor ooh la la.  Oh and lets not forget the great food and bottle of bubbly we shared. I’m so spoilt. While I was out wining and dining, my amazing husband was taking care of all the housework drudgery at home. Keeper? For sure!!


Yesterday I got stuck into a multitude of ‘Sunday chores’. Geez the day went fast but Peter and I managed to get out for a coffee and some local shopping. Nice! I managed to declutter my wardrobe which felt positively cathartic. I now have four bags of clothes to donate to charity and my walk-in-robe is clean and tidy. I was quite ruthless in what I threw out – some old much loved pieces that were way past their best to some of the ugliest and most worn out pieces that I decided I should not be seen in again LOL. A few sentimental favourites were spared – even if they don’t fit now.


Keeping it short and sweet tonight. Got a lot more to say but not in the mood to write more now.


M

Sorry, Blogger wants to play silly buggers with font size tonight. Hope you can read the small print LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the de-cluttering! Glad you had a fab time catching up with your mate! Sounds like a fun productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete