Friday, December 30, 2011

SOME OF THE STUFF I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW

I've taken this straight from Geoff Heugill's 'Be Your Best'. I plan to take some quiet 'me-time' tomorrow to think about my personal code of conduct and how I can use it to be my best in 2012.




I love these basic bits of sensible and doable advice that can be applied to any part of your life. I have no aspirations to be an elite athlete (LOL) but I do want to do well at my studies and I plan to nail some health and fitness goals.


And now for something a bit lighter and fluffier - here's my new do (more pics to come shortly). Eeegads, looking a little worse for wear after a few drinks with dinner. All the more reason to cut back in 2012.



We are partying with my bestie Miss E at her home complete with pool and drinks provided. It'll be a scorcher here in Adelaide so it should be a great night.

What are your plans for NYE?

M

5 comments:

  1. Great photo Magda :)

    Just got my Mum coming over for a quiet night, not a big partier me lol...

    Do you mind if I let you know about next Saturday? Depends on something Monday, so I will let you know Monday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Magda, not everyone can carry off a short do but you look very pretty :-)

    We're off to the fireworks at the local golf club, with some nibbles and non-alcoholic beverages in tow (been having some shocking reactions to alcohol lately)

    Happy New Year to you and the boys!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Kristy. Have a nice night with your mum. It doesn't always have to be about parties. Some of our nicest NYs were quiet ones at home with a nice dinner shared with a bottle of wine.

    Thanks Sandra. Have a great night and a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Magda, may it be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Liz. Planning to make it a great year.

    ReplyDelete