Monday, December 5, 2011

THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS

Wow there are now less than 3 weeks to Christmas and judging by how time goes at this time of year, the BIG day will be here in what feels like 5 minutes. Breathe!

My thighs and butt now bear the result of November's struggles with binge eating :-( and although I havent reacquainted myself with the Metal Monster, I dont need to as I can just feel the extra kilos. I dont like them but I also dont beat myself up over them or what lead to them being there.

Yesterday morning I tried on my Christmas Day dress (white and very body hugging) and admitted it didnt look quite as good as I had hoped. I'm really counting on the spray tan and killer red heels to make the difference - oh and a total chop to a short and funky hairstyle. But at the end of the day I know I can carry off the dress as long as I feel good and maintain good posture and a smile on my face. Those three work wonders together - NOT stressing about the size of my thighs LOL.

December is going well and I'm about to try something a bit different but that I feel very positive about. Lips are sealed for now though while I sort things out and then see how it all pans out. Watch this space, I say.

Cheers all

M

2 comments:

  1. Of course you'll pull off the white dress...and don't even begin to talk to me about thighs...LOL...your new plan sounds intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new plan is very promising. Just not underway yet. I'll share once its a bit more defined.

    M

    ReplyDelete