Tuesday, December 27, 2011

LAZY DAYS. HOLIDAYS.

Just as I thought, Mother Nature delivered the expected case of lower body DOMS today. It started to set in late morning luckily after my Bikram yoga class. Speaking of which, boy, did I struggle today!!! My body just didn't want to bend, or stretch. My right knee was plagued by a sharp pain when trying to awkward pose with knees together. I had to stand it out. I got through but it was definitely one of my poorer efforts.

The in laws are with us for a few days now but I still plan to get my training done in the morning. This afternoon they went to visit some friends so I headed out for a nice brisk walk. I did 45 minutes and felt so much better after several hours of siting around. I tell you, all this relaxing is hard work. It makes me tired LOL.

Tomorrow I'm tackling upper body and core. It's my favorite of my 2 weights sessions. There'll probably be some upper body DOMS to match what I already have.

Anyways that's it for me today. Lazy days. Holidays. Days to think about 2012.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment