Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMASSED OUT

Although I do love Christmas, I can honestly say "I'm glad it's over." I'm Christmassed out and will grab an early night as a serious recharge is in order.

I don't know what it is but the season just melts away all good intentions and I eat too much, drink too much and end up feeling rather bleuuur. And it's not just for one day but the whole week. I can't wait to get some normality back into my life.

Yesterday I took the plunge and got my hair cut seriously short and funky. I also got a spray tan to go with today's white dress (pics to come) and I tell you, I'm a new woman. My in laws hardly recognized me when they came for dinner last night LOL. Today I slipped on the white body hugging dress, ignored the extra couple of kilos that I didn't want, put on my killer red heels with a good dose of positive attitude and carried it all off beautifully. It helps when your shoes are so high that you're scaling the 6 foot mark and looking down on most people. I'm sure the extra kilos disappeared with my added height.

Tomorrow there will be training (probably lower body weights), a day spent with family, sensible eating, less drinking and lots of chilling out. My system needs to rebalance so I get back to my happy place, ready to tackle 2012. I like Liz's idea of monthly goals and am planning some of my January goals now.

Cheers to you all and hoping you've had a great day.

Xx m

2 comments: