Saturday, March 5, 2011

THE GIRLS AT LUNCH



Pip is visiting Adelaide so we finally met and caught up for lunch today with Kristy as well. It was a lovely get together and I felt we could have talked for hours more. Pip was almost exactly how I imagined her but much slimmer and more toned than she looks in pictures and how she portrays herself on her blog. I love her accent and the Geena Davis in her (she looks like a young version of her).

Today's run was absolutely FANTASTIC. Everything worked properly and I got a good pace going and maintained it for the hour. I think I did my fastest average speed today despite a fierce headwind and some uphill stretches. I had the Peas playing and I finished the run with 3 of their best songs. I even did a bit of a sing along LOL.

When I have runs like this the endorphins kick in and I'm on cloud 9. I feel invincible, happy, energetic and just so bloody positive. I swear its worth bottling and selling for a damned good price. I cant imagine giving up something that I love so much so I'll keep working on managing my injury and learning to roll with the not so good days.

Time for bed as its (another) busy day tomorrow.

M

  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic, gorgeous girls, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous afternoon and really nice to meet Pip. She and I are very alike (bar the age diff LOL)

    ReplyDelete