Tuesday, December 28, 2010

RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN

Yes life on the Sunshine COast is very soggy with rain falling 24/7. Today's run was cancelled due to the rain and I'm at the stage where lying around reading, doing crosswords, eating and drinking is getting boring. Oh and there's FB to amuse me a couple of times a day but quite frankly I'd rather be MOVING.

I think I've also had my fill of junky treat foods. I love Furry Roaches (Ferrero Rochers) but am even getting sick of those. And I think the 135 pieces of shortbread I've had is quite enough too. Last night I cooked a big batch of stir fried green veg as my body was screaming "vegetables please!" lunch at the Landsborough Pub today meant having a serve of the best chips in Australia so now that craving is satisfied I'm looking forward to some leaner, cleaner food choices.

Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow but hoping that I can get my next run in (1 hour) and then maybe get out a bit during the day. Funnily enough, I'm craving a really good coffee :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment