Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FLICKING THE SWITCH AND TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE

Last night I decided that it was time to flick the switch back to healthier eating and daily training or movement at least. Today has been a good day on that front.

Despite my hammies aching from a few days of slothing and not moving enough, I managed a 1 hour run to start the day. Luckily I was out running while the family had a big fry up brekkie. I could make myself scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast later and felt much better for it. As dinner approaches I find myself hungry which hasn't been the case over the last few days.

As for trying to stay positive ...... For crying out loud, ENOUGH RAIN ALREADY!!!! Although it eased up today, we still haven't seen any decent sunshine and keeping occupied is turning into a real challenge. My legs are seizing up from sitting around and reading all day.

Ok that's enough whinging now. It's holiday time so let's make the most of it.

Cheers

Magda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Magda, I know how you feel about the rain. We have had virtually 3 months of rain up here in Toowoomba with a few fine days every now and then. Our temps have been quite cold as well. Have fun with your future runs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We drove through Toowoomba on our way up and it was drizzling, foggy and very cool. Ironically Adelaide is having a heat wave LOL

    ReplyDelete